Friday, June 20, 2014

Some Hidden Links to Mental Illness Uncovered by Scott

Some Hidden Links to Mental Illness Uncovered
By Scott
I turned 37 years on January 7th, and I have a heartfelt story to share. In January 2007 I was diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder, a mild form of schizophrenia, but when I opened up more to my therapist. She agreed with me that I was slightly misdiagnosed and that what I have is schizophrenia. I have lived with it ever since.
From 1993 to the year 2000 I had lived with undiagnosed mercury poisoning which stemmed from having had 16 mercury fillings by 2000 at the age of 24. My dentist helped diagnose me and I had him replace all 16 fillings (paying $900 out of pocket for work that was not covered by my insurance) and he put in white composite fillings, I underwent detox in 2001, and after three months of detox my symptoms of depression, stuttering, and panic attacks were gone for good. It was miraculous, and I feel my prayers to God led me to my diagnosis and recovery.
Six years later I faced so much stress that my brain broke, and I have had schizophrenia ever since. My regret was that I did not seek help sooner because I went eleven months in 2006 with full-blown schizophrenia and I suffered. I learned that in 2010 through a blood test that I had Vitamin D deficiency, and according to the Vitamin D Council's website there is now an accepted clear link between Vitamin D deficiency and mental illness. Mercury fillings depleted my Vitamin D and I will have mental illness for the rest of my life as a result, which is kept in check with a miraculous medication, the generic brand of Risperdal called Risperidone, one pill daily. I am trying to get the word out that the American Dental Association is a major lobbyist in Washington, DC, and because of that fact it’s hard to get many sponsors for the bill to ban mercury from use in dentistry.
After 2000 I became a mercury dental advocate trying to get mercury fillings banned nationwide through law, and you can go to this amazing website: www.toxicteeth.org which is run by the main non-profit in our country who has worked with legislators to get mercury fillings banned, Consumer's for Dental Choice.

For further information, you can contact Scott via scttrss@juno.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment