This is the CIO Will Jiang, MLS of New York City Voices letting you know about some exciting, upcoming events as well as a great newsletter archive of a great support group:
Mood Disorders Support Group Newsletter Archive (MDSG):
The Return of the third season of the "Healthy Minds" series is big news
I like also, the mention of the radio program in the namynycmetro newslettter.
"TUNE INTO TABOO TALK RADIO DURING
MINORITY MENTAL HEALTH AWARNESS MONTH"
Please show your support and tune in to listen at www.blogtalkradio.com/taboo-
- July 3: NAMI IOOV presenters: Christina Sparrock and Mrs. Arlene Day
- July 10: Famous Psychiatrist, Dr. Dolores Malaspina
- July 17: NAMI IOOV presenters: Lucy Chi and Crispin Jackson
- July 24: Famous Author/Mental Health Advocate, Deborah Cofer
- July 31: Famous Psychiatrist and Famous Author, Dr. Sidney Hankerson and Mental Health Advocate, Terrie Williams
If you like any of these resources please leave a comment below. Even if you don't like them, it would be interesting to see your comments, as they may help others.